Virginia Weida, ASID, CFM, LEED AP, WELL AP
An accomplished commercial interior designer, creating solutions with aesthetics to support business culture, function & practicality demanded by facility managers and building owners, and sustainable solutions required to protect our environment and support employee wellness.
Workplace Design Expert
Designs to meet your specific project needs.
Creative solutions within project constraints.
Quality work within fast turnaround time.
Objective resolutions to design problems not driven by specific products or manufacturers.
Walking the design balance of function and aesthetics.
Strong communication and confidentiality with all team members throughout the project process.
Areas of Expertise
- Tenant Space Planning and Commercial Interior Design
- Workplace Design Consulting
- Finish Materials Selection and Specifications
- Sustainable “Green” Design
- Workplace Wellness Strategies
- Furniture Selection and Specification
- Programming and Needs Analysis
- Budgeting and Scheduling
- Project Management
- Space Utilization Studies
- Lease Document Plan Production
- Usable and Rentable Space Calculations
- Construction Documentation
- Move Management
- Organizational and Behavioral Design
- Alternative Workplace Concepts
- Field Verify Existing Conditions
- AutoCAD Drawing Updates
- Construction Administration/Third Party Oversight
Virginia Weida is a Certified Interior Designer, Certified Facility Manager, LEED Accredited Professional, and Certified Professional Resume Writer. She credits her educational experience at Cornell University with providing the tools for success in the Design and Facilities Management fields.
Let’s Start Something new
To schedule an appointment to discuss your specific project needs, view the contact page or simply send me a message below.